Magic Parents In Myrtle Beach was founded to create an avenue to information and a support system for our members and community related subjects. As a hand woven mat is woven with love and kindness; so are our lives as we continue to help improve what it is we share with each other in our constant co-existence.
Magic Parents In Myrtle Beach is an eclectic group of individuals who genuinely care about the health and welfare of our fellow women, children and men. We strive to help those in need and help heal Mother Earth.
✪ Sponsors a monthly Non Denominational Full Moon Feast for families and individuals.
✪ Counseling of all types, at your request.
✪ Networking, referral, & information services provided
✪ Nature preservation & environmental education.
✪ Educates general public on Paganism and other religious beliefs, as requested. We do not convert anyone.
✪ Promotes Religious unity & diversity – as well as other religious tolerance.
✪ Food, Supplies & Money Drives for various charities in our community via Drives (and other Charity Fund-Raisers) for individuals and community service agencies for the community members.
✪ Provides Domestic Violence Intervention Service & Referrals.
✪ Healing works, as requested.
- ✪ Guidance and Life Coaching, as requested.
✪ Perform cleansing and negative energy removal, as requested.
✪ Crossing The Bridge / Life Celebration Funeral ceremonies for those who have left their bodies, as requested.
✪ Naming Ceremonies, as requested.
✪ Rites Of Passage Ceremonies, as requested.
✪ Handfasting / Wedding, as requested.
- ✪ Handparting, as requested.
✪ Spell Casting Guidance, as requested.
We are a non profit organization & totally self funded.
Your donations help us to help the community
1.We practice rites to attune ourselves with the natural rhythm of life forces marked by the phases of the Moon and the seasonal Quarters and Cross Quarters.
2. We recognize that our intelligence gives us a unique responsibility towards our environment. We seek to live in harmony with Nature, in ecological balance offering fulfillment to life and consciousness within an evolutionary open mind concept.
3. We acknowledge a depth of power far greater than that is apparent to the average person. Because it is far greater than ordinary it is sometimes called "supernatural", but we see it as lying within that which is naturally potential to all.
4. We conceive of the Creative Power in the universe as manifesting through polarity-as masculine and feminine-and that this same Creative Power lies in all people, and functions through the interaction of the masculine and feminine. We value neither above the other, knowing each to be supportive of the other. We value as pleasure, as the symbol and embodiment of life, and as one of the sources of energies used in magical practice and religious worship. We are not a swingers club!
5. We recognize both outer and inner, or psychological, worlds -- sometimes known as the Spiritual World, the Collective Unconscious, Inner Planes, etc. -- and we see in the interaction of these two dimensions the basis for paranormal phenomena and magical exercises. We neglect neither dimension for the other, seeing both as a reality in which we continue to coexist.
6. We do not recognize any authoritarian hierarchy, but do honor those who teach, respect those who share their greater knowledge and wisdom, and acknowledge those who have courageously given of themselves in leadership.
7. We see religion, magic and wisdom-in-living as being united in the way one views the world and lives within it -- a world view and philosophy of life which we identify as Witchcraft, the Pagan Way. We do recognize many Goddesses and Gods in our practices.
8. Calling oneself "Witch" does not make a Witch - but neither does heredity itself, nor the collecting of titles, degrees and initiations. A Witch seeks to control the forces within her/himself that make life possible in order to live wisely and well without harm to self or others and in harmony with Nature and the Universe.
9. We believe in the affirmation and fulfillment of life in a continuation of evolution and development of consciousness, that gives meaning to the Universe we know, and our personal role within it.
10. D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.? We are NOT discriminative toward anyone's beliefs. We Do accept the fact that everyone has the right to choose to believe and practice what they will. We refuse to treat others different because of their beliefs or personal practices. Our only dislike towards any other Organized Religion, or Philosophy of life, is to the extent that its institutions have claimed to be "The Only Way" and have sought to deny Freedom to others and to suppress other ways of religious practice and belief.
11. As American Witches, we are not threatened by debates on the History of The Craft the origins of various terms, the origins of various aspects of different traditions. We are concerned with our present and our future.
12. We do not accept the concept of absolute evil, nor do we worship any entity known as Satan or "the Devil", as defined by Christian tradition. We do not seek power through the suffering of others, nor do we accept that personal benefit can be derived only by denial or harm to another being.
13. We believe that we should seek, within Nature, that which is contributory to our health and well-being, to include but not limited to herbal and other natural wellness or healing remedies and the likes.